A bit about Kidsstop
Hi, I’m Nikki and I started Kidsstop back in 2007 because I wanted to provide an education setting that was more flexible and more beneficial to children than what was available before-hand.
As a parent of 4 myself I have never found flexible childcare for working parents, and we all know how hard life can be and things “crop up”. This is why Kidsstop is different – we can accommodate adhoc bookings , alternate shift patterns and last minute panic sessions.
We offer wrap-around care and preschool which helps parents with covering work hours – without having to rely on family and friends so much.
Things crop-up in life and with us, it’s just a quick call and everything is sorted.
We are here to support you and your busy and hectic lifestyles! Rest assured that you can count on all our staff to be friendly and accommodating – something I am very proud of.
Best standards of Care
We aim to offer the very best care to our children and families and we adhere to the highest standards we possible can.
I am pleased to say that we are living up to my vision for this business by:
- keeping child:staff ratios lower than average
- getting outstanding results in our Ofsted reports thanks to our highly qualifed and hard-working staff
- developing and maintaining great relationships with parents
- developing and maintaining great relationships with our sites
- keeping costs competitive
- much much more!